Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Money and Finance #59

I read the info about credit scores. I already know alot about them. I did learn however that your score can change as quickly as every month. I also learned what FICO stands for ( the originator's name). I took the quiz and scored 9 out of 10. (I missed the FICO question.)

I write out a monthly budget on a form I develped based on our common bills. It is mainly used to help me pay our bills on time. I do not save them. It might be interesting to start saving them and compare them, noting trends. I should also be a little more accurate and include things such as food costs, and other incidentials. It might be eye-opening!

I am not covered by the county retirement plan. However, I am vested in a plan in the state of Florida and I make a point of checking their website about once a year.

No comments: