Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Facebook

I have just completed enrolling in facebook and playing around with it. I must say it is interesting. I added four friends, including my daughter (in college) and heard from all to them. My daughter laughed at the fact that I was on facebook; after all I am a parent and soooo old!
A pleasant surprise came in the form of reconnecting with a relative I lost track of. You know how all those potential friends pop up? Well Robert's name and picture popped up. Our families have not seen each other in a couple of years (and we both live in Houston) so I emailed him. Lo and behold it is "Bobby Lee". We hope to get together soon.

I will probably keep this facebook account for at least a couple of months, despite my daughter's objections! It is a vast networking site and there is a lot to learn.

No comments: