Thursday, November 29, 2007

week 10 #23

Wow! What a trip! When I first started on this adventure, I didn't know where it would take me. It has taken me on numerous side adventures. I really liked the interactive map, and the Avatars. The section on Overdrive was of interest to me and I think I might try it in the near future. When I surf the WEB or read about the internet, my knowledge gained from this program helps. I now know what tags are, how to create a blog and many other numerous things.

Part of the draw of the program was the fact that coworkers were all doing it together. So many times we are compartmentalized and don't have the time to share our knowledge and experiences with our coworkers. This program allowed us to "mingle".

I would say that a followup program would be good but I would make it a little shorter.

Thanks for all the work that was put into this endeavor.

No comments: